Change Text Size: A A A



Our Veterans Service Representatives are thoroughly trained and accredited by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs to represent you. Riverside County Department of Veterans Affairs Representatives are not employees of the Federal Government. They are county employees ready to assist you with any veterans claim.

They will assist you in securing the maximum benefits. Your representatives are accredited and work closely with service officers from a veterans organization of your choice such as:
American Legion
California Department of Veterans Affairs
Disabled American Veterans
Military Order of the Purple Heart
Paralyzed Veterans of America
Veterans of Foreign Wars

We can assist you with :

Compensation for service related disabilities.
Pension for veterans with non-service connected disabilities.
Education benefits and vocational rehabilitation (application and information).
Medical treatment at VA Medical Centers (application and information).
Home loan benefits (application for certificate of eligibility and program information).
Government Life Insurance.
Burial benefits.
Pension for non-service related deaths.
Proceeds of government life insurance.
Military Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP).
Medical benefits.
Educational benefits. Including the California College Waiver Program.

We can provide information and referral for:

Agent Orange programs.
Alcoholism and drug treatment programs.
State of California Veterans benefits.
Veterans home loans.
Hospital care.
Outpatient medical and dental care.
Small Business Administration programs.
Employment and job search resources.

Riverside County Department of Veterans' Services
4360 Orange Street Riverside, CA 92501
Phone:951-955-3060 / Fax: 951-955-3063
Home | Contact Us